Making nothing out of something since 1992.
and then romeo-kun and juliet-chan inevitably committed the seppuku
sugoi. what light through the window comes, desu?
it is the east, and my waifu is the sun.
did my kokoro doki till now? forswear it, sight!
for i ne’er saw true kawaii till this night.
o romeo-kun, romeo-kun, doushite art thou, romeo-kun?
deny thy otou-san and refuse thy namae,
or, if thou ja nai, but be sworn my daisuki,
and i’ll no longer be a capulet-sama.
"Watch What This Make-Believe Girl Means To 1,000 Pedophiles"
Go sign their petition immediately.
I know my followers largely follow me for other stuff, but seriously, please watch this and reblog it.
This video is safe-for-work, but it might make your stomach churn.
If you haven’t already heard about this, get involved. This needs to happen.
Every country should employ this method to catch pedophiles. It works.
Brittany, 28, Colorado
I was 21 when a routine physical showed that I was pregnant. I fainted when I found out. I was on the Depo-Provera shot and in a committed relationship. I was also going to college, working full time and decided to end the pregnancy. I wasn’t ready physically, emotionally or financially to be a parent. I spoke to a woman at the clinic who asked if I needed an escort from my car on the day of my appointment. My aunt and best friend were accompanying me, so I said no. But then she told me to call if I was having trouble. I asked, “Why?” She paused and said, “Just please call if you are having any issues.”
I was the first appointment that day and noticed a few men, all in their 50s or 60s, milling around the parking lot when we pulled in. Once we got out of the car, one made a beeline for us with a fistful of pamphlets. My aunt said, “Thanks, but no thanks,” and he got irate, screaming, “How can you do this? You’re killing your baby to continue on your whore lifestyle, you jezebel!’ Suddenly we were surrounded by five other men — that’s when the baby-doll parts starting hitting us.
They had a box filled with torn apart baby dolls covered with red paint. All three of us were hit — in the head, chest, torso. As they were pelting us, they yelled, “This is what you’re doing to your baby! Look at the street! It’s strewn with the blood of your baby. That’s your baby scattered across the street!” It was surreal and terrifying at once. And we still had to cross a wide street to enter the clinic. Then they shouted at my aunt, “Grandma, why are you letting her do this? Tell her to give her baby up for adoption!” My aunt responded, “First of all, I’m not old enough to be a grandma. Second, come talk to me when you have a uterus and a vagina.”
I thought I’d feel better once inside the clinic. But as I sat in the waiting area, I could hear every single girl get out of her car and do that walk of shame. That was the worst part of the day. When the doctor pulled up later that morning, there was such a frenzy the building almost shook. I heard them shouting, “Murderer!” and “Butcher!” and my heart started racing all over again.
I was the first to see the doctor. After he went over the procedure with me, he asked, “Do you have any questions?” I said, “Are they going to be there when I leave? — not, “Is there any pain?” or “How long will it take to recover?” He said, “No. After I arrive, they disperse.” That was true, and I was grateful. I would have stayed until they left. I couldn’t go through that again.
But there was one good thing the protesters did that morning: They convinced me I was making the right decision. I bet every single woman inside that waiting room felt the same way, even though none of us spoke. We’d all just been through the most heinous experience, but there was a feeling of quiet satisfaction among this group of women amidst the horror. I thought, “If I can make it through that, I can make it through the rest of this day.”
I’ve been seeing SO much hate in the fandom and SO much ship-shaming. (Sterek and Stydia ganging up against Stalia? I mean, come on.)
So I made some badges to express my Ship Whatever You Want philosophy. I hope you guys like them.
SHIP WHAT YOU WANT AND LET OTHERS DO THE SAME YO!
*update: made the badges seperate pictures for easier use :) Enjoy friends!
FINALLY. FROM CHURNING MAGMA AND BILLOWING GASES I HAVE SHAPED AND MOLDED THIS PARADISE. ALL THAT REMAINS IS TO POPULATE IT WITH CREATURES MADE IN MY IMAGE. I DON’T WANT THEM TO HAVE TO WORK OR FORAGE FOR FOOD, THOUGH, SO I SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE SOME KIND OF ANNOYING, IGNORANT, SELF DESTRUCTIVE AND NEUROTIC BIPEDAL ASSHOLES WHOSE INTENSE LONELINESS EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THEIR OWN KIND WILL COMPEL THEM TO SHELTER, FEED, ADORE AND PAMPER MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN.
Heart of a lion.
I FEEL THAT WE CAN ALL LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS MOUSE
Here are the specific items I recommend placing in your Altoids or similar sized tin:
- Ritter Mk5 CRKT Knife (comes with an Altoids size storage tin): Perhaps the most important item in your kit. This excellent little knife can be used for constructing a shelter, hunting, skinning, a ferro rod striker, and for self-defense.
- Nano LED Mini-Flashlight: A great little flashlight. LEDs provide more light and consume less power than traditional lights. Can also be used for signaling.
- Emergency Water Bag (1 Quart): Water is critical as you can only live three days without it. Yes, this item takes up a lot of room in your tin, but it provides an effective way to collect water from natural sources like lakes and streams.
- Water Purification Pills (4 ea): Each pill sterilizes 1 liter of water. Remember to wait the required amount of time for the bacteria to be killed.
- Compass, Button Size: Navigational aid for those who are directionally challenged and for those who are in bad weather and/or poor visibility.
- Matches, waterproof (6 ea): Fire is absolutely vital in a survival situation. It can keep you warm, cook your food, sterilize your drinking water, and can be used as another source for light at night. Having a fire is also good for morale and if you’re in a survival situation, that can be pretty important.
- Match Striker: Needed to light your matches.
- Cotton Tinder (3 ea): A great fire starting aid.
- Spark-Lite Firestarter (Orange): Another great source for starting fires. Can start 1,000 fires.
- Vargo Titanium Whistle: A durable signaling device to call for help.
- P-38/51 Can Opener: Can also be used as a small cutting tool, ferro rod striker, or flat-bladed screw driver.
- Tin Foil: Can be used in cooking, for signaling, for collecting water, or as a drinking cup.
- Duct Tape: A multipurpose gem and a MacGyver favorite. Duct tape can be used for repairs, restraining, affixing, and attaching. It’s use is limited only by your imagination.
- Fishing Kit: Small assortment of hooks and sinkers. You gotta eat and being able to fish may help with the boredom, too.
- Fishing Line, 20ft (bobbin): Can be used not only for fishing, but also for clothing repairs, and for stitching up deep cuts.
- Alcohol Wipes (1 ea): For cleaning wounds and as a fire starting aid.
- Band Aid (1 ea): For cuts, abrasions, and blisters.
- Butterfly sutures (1 ea): For closing up cuts and wounds.
- Needle: For digging out deep splinters and along with a little fishing line can be used to stitch up wounds and repair clothing.
- Benadryl (2 ea): Allergy season can be rough! Also great for allergic reactions to stings.
- Imodium AD (1 ea): For when you get a bad case of the runs from bad food or water.
- Aleve (2 ea): Pain Killer and Relaxer.
- Safety Pin: Perfect for securing items to your clothing, removing deep splinters, and for making temporary repairs to clothing.
- Ranger Band: Essentially a giant rubber band cut from an old bicycle inner-tube and used to secure the tin. Can be used as a small tourniquet or as part of a sling-shot.