Making nothing out of something since 1992.
Tagged by the disgustingly wonderful fatcharliethearchangel.tumblr.com
1. What is your favorite dirty joke and where did you first hear it?
I’ll butcher this, but it’s basically-
Girl: Did you know a Whales sperm weighs a ton?
Boy: No, thank you!
Girl: YOU’RE WHALE-CUM.
2. If you could live anywhere but the US for the next five years, where would you pick?
Scotland or London, i’ve wanted to go there for a long time…
3. Describe the most interesting/delightful/noteworthy hug you have ever participated in.
For some reason, all that comes to mind is the super-awkward hug me and my homeless blind-date had when I told him I had to go to work. It went on way too long, and then he gave me a sloppy cheek kiss and I was fucking DONE with life.
4. Would you rather have a lifetime supply of comfy sweaters, or highly useful, stylish bags? Explain your choice.
Comfy Sweaters is the obvious choice. I have a collection of sinfully ugly warm comfortable sweaters that I basically live in during winter, and I love them.
5. What is one thing you don’t know much about but find wicked interesting?
That would have to be Mixing and Mastering music. I can basically do both of those things, but i’d love to have a very good grasp on the more intricate details.
6. Inspired by my use of the word “wicked” up above, what is the one thing you do that most clearly harkens back to your region of the world? What’s your dead giveaway?
I got hit by a cab in New York City- where i’m from- and immediately proceeded to flip the guy off, and then quickly walk away so I didn’t have to talk to a stranger. I’m also a hardcore subway surfer, never fell in my life.
7. What is the best insult you’ve ever given? Context is appreciated.
I recently told my Mum that her OCD is merely a speck on the dirty windshield of her disorderly mind, while she was cleaning the house.
8. What’s one book that changed your life?
Fuuuck…The first one was Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block- yes it’s technically YA, but she’s one literate amazing woman who writes beautifully purple stories, and characters that I aspired to be. Hipster moment- her new books aren’t as good.
In general? Supervert’s Necrophelia Variations. Fuck that book is amazing. It changed the way I write, and see the world. It’s also “perverted” as all hell, but in a really wonderfully written way- you feel like Oscar Wilde, the other man who changed my life, decided to sit you down and tell you about people who see humankind from the most original perspective I’ve read. Good stuff, but you have to have the stomach for it.
9. If you could have any person—alive or dead, personal friend or famous person—sitting next to you right now, who would it be?
Oscar Wilde. I owe him most of my life. That darling man…
10. You know when you love a book, song, or poem and it’s so clever you wish you wrote it? Tell me one thing you wish you’d come up with.
I literally do this EVERY DAY with something, but I love thinking about going back in time and writing Sherlock Holmes- it would make me look like the smartest bugger that ever there was, but I’d add in Conan Doyle in the dedication, which would blow his english mind.
Now I tag:
and Charlie again cause I want to see her answers to these: